Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank You, Lord!

Thank You, Lord, for life. Thank You for redeeming me from death and Hell! You shed Your own blood, You gave Yourself up completely, You were reviled, You died. Willingly. For me.

I can never repay the debt I owe You. Your love surrounds me, cleanses me, overwhelms me. You are my life, my strength, my rock, my friend. Lord, you are the lover of my soul!

Thank You, Jesus, for Your grace in my life. Thank You for putting me through fires, for holding on to me when I tried everything to run from You. Thank You for giving me strength, for lifting me up to see Calvary when I was crying out in the deep valley. I can not even begin to repay You for Your love.

Thank You, Lord, for Your peace that surpasses my understanding, that washes over me, calms my fearful heart. Your peace is what keeps me sane, thank You, Jesus!

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for my family. My Dad, my Mom, my sisters and my brothers. I could not live without every single one of them! You've blessed me beyond words, and I love You.
Thank You, my Lord.

"I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill, Selah!"
~ Psalm 3:4

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings!"
~ Psalm 40:2

"Many, O Lord my God, are Thy wonderful works which Thou hast done, and Thy thoughts which are toward us.
They cannot be reckoned up in order unto Thee.
If I would declare and speak of them,
they are more than can be numbered!"
~ Psalm 40:5

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep. For Thou, Lord, only makes me dwell in safety!" ~ Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment